It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-06

Notes

Thoughts
I ran across the street to get sugar for my coffee at work. I’ve been running without for a while. We have a save money thing going on. The lady who orders said “I forgot sugar.” and I nearly lost my mind. Instead I channeled that energy to running to Target and grabbing a bag of sugar. I haven’t taken a 10:00 break in years.

Several folks at the office have purchased Microsoft Surface(es). They look pretty cool. it seems like they are missing something. I have only played with one for 5 minutes, but I still found myself wanting a laptop. That will change. Probably in the very next version. I’m looking at Linux tablets and finding myself hating every single one. Regardless of price, they just don’t do enough. However, soon you will be able to run anything that Android runs in native Linux. That will be nice. The only reason Linux does not run all the same stuff Apple and Microsoft run is lack of testing and the will to support. That has been done in Android. There are tons of retailers who support Android with their proprietary crapware. Looking forward to using them.

Links
Learn something and get in trouble. She is still catching crap I bet. God forbid you learn to take care of yourself. You just might figure out you don’t need the goverment to wipe your as for you. If they wanted to prevent gun violence, they would teach gun safety in schools. Guns would not have the potent terror associated with them after that.


It is frightening when you trusted assets turn.


If you watch the show, you know this was only a matter of time.

Troubles in Europe are not gone for good. Same as everywhere else.

I wonder if American Sniper will be any good.

No comments: