It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-28

Notes

Sheeeeeeeeeit! Forgive me if I don’t hold my breath.

I enjoyed the Walking Dead episode the other night. Not sure what people are bitching about.

I remember someone saying the soldiers who went in the theater to retrieve people did not wear masks. They had just taken methamphetamine as an antidote before going in.


The cloned chips they are bricking are just one set of chips that I could tell. The next generation of clones will just adapt and get better.

This came up in conversation twice yesterday. Once at lunch and once in the afternoon at work.

Because society expects much less from some applicants than others. I have not been arrested. I was quite nearly arrested once, but I don’t think I had actually yet broken a law. I was hanging on a fence when the cop went by on a neighboring street. The article above specifies the run ins with the law that count. Still. It used to be important to make sure you didn’t get in trouble so people would not think you were a law breaker.


The answer for bad speech is more speech. You cannot force people to believe, you can only oppress them.

When you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Government is full of lawyers. Everything looks like a problem to be solved by the courts.


Android tripple tap zoom gestures. Why am I just now learning about this? This allows me to use the map function on my phone again.

Because Mainstream Media loved this guy and refused to say anything that might make him look bad and lose a vote, he is president. This is how Obama repays the favor.

No comments: