It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-20

Notes

2014-10-17

The U. S. needs to look in to ISIL’s PR firm. The numbers matter. No wonder Obama doesn’t want to annihilate these guys. They have the live in a shit hole vote.

There are so many things in this world that are precious. There are so many things in this world that are worthless. I find myself forgetting which is which sometimes. it is so difficult being on top of things. I am only human. I make the mistake of forgetting that people who make mistakes are not always responsible for the consequences.

Today I’m a turtle boiling in my own shell. Not in an inverted hot tub sort of way.

Palindrome “rise to vote sir”

2014-10-20
I use NixNote on Linux. The install on my primary work machine works great. It is installed via a Yum repo directly on Red Hat. The copy on my VM under windows running Ubuntu is having sync issues. It also is installed from a repo. Not sure what is going on with that one.


Thank goodness these didn’t exist when our old CEO was still running the company.

No comments: