It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-10-17

Random Stuff

I’m just tired of titling these things “notes” every friggin day.

So, Iraq always had chemical weapons. It must be so if the New York Times finnally got round to admitting it.



Ebola seems to be easier to control in rural areas.

HBO without cable. About time.

Draw 3 different examples of six
6
|||| |
VI


If I were a patient enemy of this wonderful country of ours, I would wait until the cleanup president was elected before letting the shit hit the fan. This would reinforce the useful idiots in to thinking Obama was the correct kind twit to elect and bring us to our knees that much more quickly. That or strike while the iron is hot. At some point, you have to stop fucking off as a country and stand up.

I got in early today 2014-10-16. Earlier than I have been over the last couple weeks. It was awesome. The weather was clear and cool. They mowed. No one tried to kill me. It wasn’t too wet. I got some things done that I'd been wanting to. Wrote a script to automate a little something. However, My gut wanted lunch at 10:30. Still had meetings and build things to do. Bah. Can’t win them all.


Mystery Space Plane. It isn’t much of a Mystery.

New podcasts source. Learned about Stuff you should know at lunch today.


“This is a press conference. The last thing I want to do is answer a bunch of questions.” What movie is that from? Here is the real thing.

I don’t believe in poetry. I do not like poetry much. I kind of like cowboy poetry sometimes. I like the idea of poetry. I just don't like experiencing it.

No comments: