It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-08-07

Notes

2014-08-06
This ebola outbreak is scary stuff. They have brought people to the U. S. with the disease. I shudder when I think of it. I fear someone will be found with the disease in the U. S. who has come over the southern border and the CDC will close down the invasion in the name of controlling the spread.

Texas wins bid for SpaceX launch site. Love it. SpaceX is just cool.

2 Star killed in Iraq was an engineer. Hits pretty close to home.

The London times censored calling Hamas’ using children as human shield “child sacrifice”. Isn’t it though? If you haven’t been following what is going on, here is a link.

My God! This sounds like 1938 stuff just before WWII. Russia and Ukrain (and Poland).

Some people making up the rules don’t care if you get raped. They are only worried about keeping their jobs and staying in control of how you live your life.

SETI nearly burned down. I don’t think it was Aliens. They did lose a great lunch place.

Voter ID: Yes, I believe the same ID check should be carried out on people who come in to vote that is carried out on people who enter the offices of congress representatives.

Iron Dragon board game was mentioned in my presence today. Just keeping track of these things.

I’ didn’t listen to any podcasts today. Just didn’t. Not sure what happened. I listend to some online radio, but I was so busy that it just didn’t come up.

No comments: