It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-08-26

Notes

Has Jihad burned itself out? Let’s hope so. A deep hatred for one kind of person and a thirst for suicide in the name of a god is not a marketable skill.

The people who want us dead are not all far far away. Another view.

An armed nation is a polite nation. Do you really want to get in a fight with someone who might have a pistol in their pocket?

China doing the drone thing. Matter of time before firearms give way to small armed drones.

I found out this morning that my IT privileges have been removed. YES! Happy dance!

The Jury in my head on militarization of U. S. police is still out.

I do not agree with all of anything. I do not agree with some of most things.I do not agree with most of many Even when I do agree with something, if I knew all the details, I would probably start disagreeing with at least some of it. This does not make me a contrarian. I’m simply observant.

Fucking France (Francistan) What are the numbers in the U. S.?

Out of the loop? Well, it is better than actively trying to destroy the country.


Stay there. Will someone please kidnap these assholes and hold them for ransom? And I mean, don’t give them up until you get paid. Just keep holding. Keep holding.

Two year old duck tape holding the tail light on a car.

I prefer calling it duck tape over duct tape because it is a lousy duct work repair medium. That medal tape works much better. I learned that it was called duck tape because it was used to waterproof ammo cans many moons ago. It was so useful, it was used  all over the place. The habit stuck with the GIs as they transitioned back to the world.

Los Angeles was going to hand out iPads to students. Many broke and many turned up missing. They are dropping the effort. The idea was to increase technical expertise of students. However, iPads don’t really present much of a technical challenge. To be honest, few computers present a challenge of any kind these days. It seems like most tasks are done for you if you just click next a few hundred times.

No comments: