It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-04-17

Notes

I took the wrong medicine this morning. I took a two year old antihistamine. Prescription at that.  Now I hae medicine head and I’m quite dizzy.

I asked for help and keep jacking with things to the point the people I asked for help can’t help me. Not smart.

3 billion people are getting richer. They are entering the middle class and eating more meat. The rest of the world is either already gluttonous or starving to death. The human race uses 40% of all the land on earth is used to grow food of some kind.

This blog is over eleven years old.

I think more people outside the U. S. watch my YouTube channel than inside.

Gout attack today. Been feeling it coming on. My left ankle is sore. It is the typical gout pain. If I set for a bit it hurts worse. Clears up half way when I walk for a bit.

The U. S. constitution requires a census and that people are “counted”. The trouble is, it is actually more accurate to do estimates than it is to attempt to count people.

I’m getting the itch for videos again. This is a good thing, but I don’t have ideas or drive. Just the itch.

Lunch conversation
  • Gout
    • Seems to be helped by the walk to (and from) lunch.
  • BBQ places
    • Interesting because we were at a Chinese food place
  • Exorcize
    • Phone apps and electric devices
  • Oklahoma and Arkansas
    • Traveling through
  • Kids
    • Left vs right handedness
    • Fake ways to correct behavior
  • Religion

No comments: