It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-04-11

Notes

2014-04-10
QR codes are cool. I do not know why. They make me think of time gone by when I wanted to get information in to the digital realm without killing myself typing stuff in.  I remember finding printers meant for bar codes back in the day. Thinking that was really cool. I have no use for it any of it really. I intend to put some QR codes behind me when I do my vlogs.

I’m using iotop and this thing called glock_workque keeps eating the drives lunch. There are dozens of them running simultaneously. To Google. ... Um. It is a complex IO handler of some kind. I’m lost.

Have a system in the UK that pops up and vanishes. The moments I can get in I do an uptime command and it has been up for months. The connection between here and there is flipping. I have no idea what to do. I know the idiots on our helpdesk will not be able to help me. Honestly, the thing to do here is hope it goes away. This will produce the fewest headaches for me.

No comments: