It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-02-24

Notes

Had to walk straight in to work this morning and take some Ibuprofen.  My left knee felt fine right until I got off the bus. Then it was stiff and felt that pressure you feel when you have some swelling. I know I did nothing to the knee over the weekend. It may be related to gouty.it felt better going up the steps on the front stupe. Not sure what that means.

Weekend in review
  • Friday Evening, worked late
  • Saturday, stayed in and slept, watched TV shows on the laptop
  • Sunday Repeat of Saturday.
Basically, got nothing done this weekend.

There are as many numbers between 0 and 1 as there are between 0 and 0.01. Not a mind blowing thought, but one that makes me want to watch an episode of TMZ to clear my palate.

At my office, perhaps at the whole company, there is a stigma attached to forgetting you laptop. It can happen. Someone just this morning ran out of the house after grabbing the wrong backpack containing their personal laptop instead of the one containing their professional one. Still, the idea is frowned upon.

I worked on a real shit problem for 2 straight days. I got it working and the instant I saw the correct version number The A-Team theme played loud and clear in my head. That is apparently my victory song. I suppose there are worse victory songs.

No comments: