It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-02-10

Notes

At work, we drink coffee. The seill in the common lunch room is edible, but who makes it makes a huge difference. It also has a little bit of soap in it because someone insists on cleaning out the maker with soap occasionally. We have a separate coffee maker in the back. People bring in coffee to use. Someone brought in a huge 2kg bag of coffee. I cracked it open and ground up the beans. The stink nearly knocked me out. I’m sipping it now. That is some good smelly coffee. I’ll have to get the information off the bag.

I’m hearing whispers of 32k video. 1940x1080 is basically 1k. I’ve seen a 4k TV. It was pretty cool. With my vision, I can't tell the difference. A lot of people can. 32k video feeds sound like they will be for the high end projection system. I heard there would be a true quality IMax video coming out. The digital cameras they use have up to now have been shot down due to issues with quality.

There is no such term as muscle memory in science. Muscle memory does exist. No one would be able to type if it didn’t.

In 1900, 2% of all jobs in western countries involved thinking. Now, nearly all of them do. People are increasing their IQ 9 points per generation. I think the tests are getting dumbed down, but that is my cynical self.  -Dr Karl

Someone said that 25% of people who are homeless make the choice to do so. I just don’t believe that. If they had a chance to get out they would. If they had a chance to get the right diagnosis and medication, they would. I hope so anyway. Having a place to call your own may just not be for everyone, but homelessness is not something that should happen in America today.

No comments: