It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-02-19

Lunch conversation

  • Computers (not work related)
    • Game machines
    • Water cooling vs air cooling
    • Buying whole machines vs buying prepared machines
      • Is it worth the two weeks to get it to work?
    • How often to upgrade
    • Video cards more powerful than 10 year old supercomputers
  • Work
    • We were in the lunch from and people kept getting grabbed for questions.
  • Movies
    • Something about Lego
    • Something about some movie about pirates
  • Cars
    • Some of these people have money so they want to talk about rich people cars.

I only took a half hour lunch today. I missed most of the 14 conversations going on in the lunch room. It it very interesting because there were only 10 people in the room. While walking over to McDonald's to get a sandwich, I was mumbling about hating computers and wishing I had become a ditch digger or something. I only make this complaint on nice days.

No comments: