It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-02-19

Let’s complain about yesterday

Got in at 7:00. Got out at 20:00 or there abouts.

I was not in a bad mood until I thought about my ex wife for some reason. Something that happened that didn’t piss me off at the time pissed me off last night after a long productive day. i don’t get it. I don’t get why I thought about my ex wife. She hadn’t crossed my mind in years. What happened all those years ago is immaterial. I should not have let it get to me last night.

Are difficult memories just sitting there waiting for you to have a weak moment only to pounce? That reminds me of a cold sore.

They should not have gotten the better of me. I do not expect to be the strong person all the time, but dangit, sometimes you need to nip bad stuff in the bud and just get on with it. I skipped dinner last night. I was just too tired to make something. I had planned to eat breakfast, but was too lazy for that as well. I did eat lunch.

Get over it work too many hours Kelly.

No comments: