It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-01-03

Lunch conversation

We went to the Seafood Shop down the street from my work. It has good catfish poorboys. All in all, it was a great conversation. The list below does not do it justice.


  • Tweeting at lunch “I’m sitting with a bunch of people at lunch. Not talking to them. #ignoreeveryone”
  • Siblings
    • Beating up your siblings
    • Getting beat up by you siblings
    • Supporting your siblings
    • Deliberately screwing your siblings (in games and such)
  • College football
  • Games - card and board
    • Stupid games
    • Making up new games
  • Newtrition
    • vitamins vs food
    • What kinds of food make a difference
    • Exercise as part of health
  • Adam cannot help dominating the conversation.
  • My habit of holding my wallet in my hand until I get my card back
  • Used car reliability

No comments: