It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2014-01-10

Notes

But if you have published your results, the people from the future would know how to avoid being detected. Link

Our office has a policy of coming in when you need to do so, as long as you cover your job requirements and people can communicate with you. I cannot bring myself to come in after 8:00 except when I have no choice. It just drives me nuts. I’m not particularly a morning person. I just want to get in and take a minute to get my shit together before people start pounding on me. I don’t know how people do it.

The meaning of life is to perpetuate life.
The purpose of life is to experience the Now.
Now you know.

What is with my waste management company? I get emails every week for a discount on renting a dumpster. They need to send these to my wife.

Warning labels on gas pumps for climate change. For fuck sake.

Not doing a lunch conversation today because everyone just wanted to talk about work and how much of an asshole someone who was sitting right there was being.  He likes the attention. You know who you are.

I’ve said since day one that the ACA was just a stepping stone to socialized medicine. It was designed to fail catastrophically and get the people to beg the government to nationalize medicine.

No comments: