It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-09-07

This is a test post

This is a test. This is a test of the kelly broadcast system. I'm trying out something new here. I'm trying to post using the speech to text function of my telephone. Total eclipse of work.

I'm sitting on my bed listening to the rain fall outside fans blowing on top of my head. The idea of talking to my phone is still a little weird to me. I have to be honest though it does a lot better job of spelling I do. I'm not sure how to tell to break a paragraph.

at the moment I have to bring up the keyboard and press Enter couple times for a paragraph. Theres gotta be a way to talk to this thing and get a splitter to sound as I need. I want to say the word. It makes a. Great. Well maybe it's not so great.

There's still a lot of things I can do on the computer much easier than doing on a tablet. Well it turns out to some things I can do on a tablet better than on the computer. One of those things is speech to text. If I can figure out this whole thing the word. Thing then maybe I can figure out how to make a paragraph break as well.

So this will not take a place of your laptop yet that day is coming. I think it is coming up very far off. Microsoft had better watch out because the relevance is in question.
Someday soon people will not know or care what operating system devices run.

It is taking over 10 years but in some cases some people in some places of power get it. People want content and they want it now they want it on all the devices .They don't want to have to pay for 15 times in order to get it the way they want it. Right now the only thing stifling innovation is the fact that there's an existing infrastructure getting in the way of people getting things the way they want them.

No comments: