It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-08-05

Pat Condell added me back on GPlus. Not sure what to think of that. I don’t agree with everything he has to say, but I’m glad he is out there saying it.

Night isn’t the sun’s fault.

Banks are starting to feel the pinch by social finance or peer to peer lending. Between that and bitcoins, the world is saying that they want to be in control of their destiny more so than some arbitrary government. I say arbitrary only because most people do not choose where they are born and thus their birth country.

The job participation rate is now as low as it was in 1979. That means the number of people working vs the number of people not working who could work is the same now as in 1979.

Lunch conversation today was dominated by NFL players who messed up. I read somewhere that NFL players are arrested less often than the general population. I’d have to go look that up again to prove it. Everyone seemed very impressed with some kid who as either stupid as a post, or being crafty for some reason they didn’t know. Something about selling autographs.

No comments: