It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-08-28

Blog

At lunch today, I sat with a buy who know the system I’m working on much better than I do. i bugged him about  works tuff at lunch. I try no to do this. Then, someone else came by and asked him basically the same question I asked only for a different “thing” that he has also set up in the first place. It sounds like the poor guy is the go to everything guy.

Look for distance learning in the next few years to implement teaching our children with teachers in countries across the planet. The technology is being perfected in Australia where they just don't have dense enough learning environments. I’m not saying this is a bad thing by any measure. I think it is a good thing. I also think that people will flip their shit for no good reason over it.

My nice watch is covered in tape. The band has a loose pin. I’m afraid of losing it. Thus, I wrapped the band in clear tape. no ducktape. That would look far too obvious. I do intend to get my watched fixed at some point.

At work we use Red Hat for our desktops. We can switch to Ubuntu if we want. sounds like a lot of work to me. However, there is one feature I need that I cannot keep working on Red Hat that I know works in Ubuntu. It is the ability to zoom and pan the desktop. How does Red Hat get away with not supporting this kind of feature?  I’m going to switch. That is, I ‘m going to try the VM first then switch.

No comments: