It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-07-10

notes

We make out of the quarrel with others, rhetoric.
The quarrel with ourselves, poetry
-Yates

This is probably why I suck at poetry and excel (of a kind) at rhetoric. I complain well. I’ve said many times that complaining intelligently has won me more than any other skill I possess.

I’m not sure if I dig Billy Collins as the new Writer’s Almanac presenter. I’m not sure anyone or thing can replace the original.

Had lunch at Whataburger. My spell checker tried to change it to whatsoever. Didn’t even know that was all one word.

Komodo Dragons have poison glands. It is not just the bacteria in their mouths. The levels of bacteria in their mouths is no higher than other predators.

Lunch conversation today consisted of school and GenCon.

No comments: