It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-07-29

Notes

Sincerity is everything. If you can fake that you have won.

Listened to the BBC 5 Live for much of the morning. They are six hours in front of us. It is interesting listening to the interviews. I do miss mayo running things. New guy is pretty good.

The British Yellow Pages is a publicly traded company. The stock is through the floor. They didn’t take advantage of moving it to the internet. Everyone uses Google and the like for finding things.

The current pope basically says (paraphrasing) “God watches what you do, not what you feel.” To me this means you don’t have to like it. You just have to do it.

Spending my evening snacking around the world. I’m crossing oceans and continents. The days where I squeezed telling around the world are gone. This is just boring.

No comments: