It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-06-06

Notes

“There are very few unwanted children in same sex parent families.” This might have something to do with the recent studies that say children of same sex parent families seem more happy than average. -Read on some blog. Lost the link.

it is funny how many people ask me about the guest wifi setup at work, that does not yet work. Yet next to no one asks me about the new phone system that works just fine, but no one uses because the old phone is still kicking..

Dr Karl was talking about the science of itching. The guy on with Karl and myself and probably the half million people listening on the radio were all scratching at the same time, sort of. I was on the podcast. Still, in time with the universe I imagine.

The Mrs World contest will ban bikinis to not offend Muslims. Kissoff ratings in the U. S..

No comments: