It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-06-06

Lunch Conversation

  • Work
    • SNAFU at work. No details to follow
    • Rights vs privileges
      • If you are asking for them, they are rights
      • If you are granting them, they are privileges
    • Traveling and heat around the world
  • Math and something about 30% of numbers in series starting in 1.
    • I said it is bias for series that have lots of ones.
  • The guy who got the blank fortune cookie
  • Getting hit by cars
  • Pregnancy, sort of
    • Do you ever ask a woman if she is pregnant?
    • Do you just commit and say “Congratulations”?
  • I like summer and got shouted down for saying so.

Not much else stuck. I do enjoy going to lunch with these guys. It is all guys. I don’t think we have had a single female join us. It is a good thing some days. Days like today for example.

No comments: