It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-06-01

Lunch Conversation

Mentioned
  • Family
    • Kids and the foibles we learn about as they grow up
    • Houses
  • Work
    • I’m moving departments
    • There were a couple new people at lunch today
  • Weekend plans
  • Nobel prizes
  • Phones
    • How shit the old Virgin mobile phones are
    • Why Android forces aps in the system area and won’t let you uninstall them.
  • D&D
    • Running a bar in D&D
    • No one takes “Bartending” skill

Missed
  • Binghazy
  • IRS scandal
  • U. S. government muzzling the press
  • Constitutional rights and their every vanishing enforcement.
  • Any war or oppression going on in the world
  • Women

I would like it noted for the record that it isn’t that I want to talk about the things missed. I just find it interesting what our topics are and are not.

No comments: