It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-06-03

Game of Thrones

The Game of Thrones Cliff’s Notes must be three inches thick. I cannot keep the characters straight half the time. I  have read all the books up to the latest one out. Hat time BARD.

There is a red headed woman hooked up with John Snow. Other than the scene where he doesn’t kill her in the first place, I cannot remember her. I remember Hodor.

This morning, I had to ask a friend what happens to the Geoffrey King or whatever his name is.He is the young one who likes torturing women.  I could not remember how he died except via treasury. When my friend texted me back with the answer, I have no recollection of it.

The show is amazing. I say it has the best intro of any TV show ever. The screenplay is very well done. Some of the acting is better than most of the movies I’ve seen in years. Top notch.  I enjoy watching it and I’m kin of glad I don’t remember the story all that well.

No comments: