It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-05-18

Wreck one Westheimer this morning

I wasn’t in one. I just had to avoid the aftermath of a wreck.

I’m on the bus. The bus rolls up just past Dairy Ashford on Westheimer. The bus I was on stopped and the driver rightly suggested going back to the stop before Dairy Ashford because they will probably turn and use Richmond.

I did. I waited. I got on the bus. I turned. the left turn on to Richmond took 15 minutes. By the time we got back to Westheimer, the wreck had cleared for the most part and traffic was mostly flowing.  If I had stayed on the original bus, I would have made it to work earlier.

You just don’t know how these things are going to play out.

Fortunetly, today turned out to be a good day to be late. That is a different post.

No comments: