It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-05-09

Notes

We have some computers we need to use for specific tasks. Normally we turn them off when they are not being used. We need to leave them on for the next couple months to make sure those who need to verify they are properly patched can get to them to verify. I had to explain to someone that security is more important to the company than the electricity bill, at least until we get over the first few checks.

While walking through the grass along side Westheimer this morning, I got a bunch of grass goop on my pants. The grass is mostly waist high. It is getting to the point it is difficult to walk through. I really should call the people to come cut it, but there is some construction going on and there is no time at work to do so. I have to have the time at work because the people charged with doing the work are of course only open for phone calls during normal business hours.

No comments: