It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-05-03

Notes


I have to remember to only get oatmeal that has no extra stuff in it that can even remotely be mistaken for a bug. I’m eating some oatmeal right now that has raisins, dates and walnuts in it. I have spit out a couple bites because there are just too many different textures all at once. Squishy, chewy and crunchy.

Some of the blogs say the jobs situation is “treading water”. When you do the math and count people who have given up and people who have been pretty much pushed out of the market, there is a hint that many more people are working under the table than were a few years ago. Interesting way of telling how many people are dodging high taxes and working for less in order to get a job.

Cut my finger today. I moved a drive in a box, not a computer, a cardboard box full of drives, and it bit me. I didn’t really even know until I felt stickiness on my finger. It bled like a stuck pig. You have to be careful around electronics when you cut your self.  Blood is very bad for electronics. So is milk. Funny, milk is basically white blood. Anyway, the band aid I used filled up with blood. The bleeding stopped. I put on another bandaid and it seems to be better. Now, I’m just afraid of reopening it if I grab something.

No comments: