It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-05-28

Notes

The walk in this morning was pretty cool. Well, it was hot but the walk was nice. The grass was dry. I had to throw a rock at a stray dog’s feet to keep it from following me across a bunch of dangerous streets. Something different at least. I also saw two hawks flying one behind the other backlit by the dark blue and pink sky. It made me glad I put in my contacts this morning.

Some people believe in God. Some people believe in science. I say the two are belief structures. Just because God does not stand in front of you and wave a bunch of tentacles demanding to be believed in does not mean there is no god. Just because science has helped the human race develop some pretty cool toys does not mean it holds the answers to the universe and enlightenment. Relax and roll with the punches.

No dictator can control all the subjects all the time.

I like it. The big retail chains are finally figuring out that the internet is the window by which people decide whether or not to patronize their establishment. They are only about a decade behind the curve. Some industries really need a generation to die off for change to come about.

Listening to Europeans talk about resources is like listening to middle school kids fight over a Pokemon card.

No comments: