It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2013-05-15

Notes


I woke up this morning around 3:40. I couldn’t go back to sleep. I tossed and turned. Then I went to sleep and two seconds later, my alarm went off. This doesn’t happen often, thank God. I have been on the back foot all day from it. I am starving because I didn’t want to spend money on lunch. I know it is bad because I’m looking forward to eating a sausage sandwich when I get home.

The thing I mentioned yesterday, where I intend to be alive more and refrain from letting myself be too tired to do things has kind of worked. It has helped a little bit. I fear it had something to do with the lack of sleep. I mowed yesterday after work. I shot a crappy video about it. Those count as things.

We are finally getting IP phones at work. I’ve only been waiting for about 12 years. My old company talked about getting them. Then, the smaller company laughed at the idea. Now, we get them. It will work so nice compared to the old copper system. I guess it is still over copper. It is just a much more digital copper.

No comments: