It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-08

Yesterday

Yesterday was one of those days where I got a lot done. I managed to get in early and leave by 17:30 or so. Yet, a lot got done.

HoursDescription
2Email migration
Forward several folks
Fix broken forward
Upload new version of spreadsheet
1IT security meeting
1IT meeting with Terry, Pre meeting Stand up
2DHCP for Production x64 devices
2Misc
Locate Ethernet drop for lab
Track docking station recipients
DHPC for engineering  (issues)
Remove [person] from support group
Check old tickets
Crashing Outlook stand up
Time Clock adjustment x2
IT Stand up on Server Inventory ss, share
1Overhead meeting for HR

It was a very busy day. Good, but busy. In addition to the time tracking I had three full pages of notes. Typically, I only have five or six lines of notes.

No comments: