It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-08

Notes:

I took work home last night and did some things at home that I just didn’t need to be around for to get done. That is, some of my job is just sitting in front of a computer. That stuff does not require me to be in my office where I can be tackled and interrupted. Nor does it require me to be stuck at the office late and missing my family. I doubt my family noticed I was working. My nose is usually pressed against the screen regardless of content. This action was  a bit liberating. It was also annoying. I did after all have to get the work done on what was basically my time. Such is life.

Yesterday, I went down stairs to the place where someone said my team might be moved. I just wanted to take a look. The blinds are metal, so the midday sun will not drown me in light. The office smells normal. The carpet isn’t even stained. There is a door. This is a win for me so I can have meetings without people barging in my office and asking me a question without even a “hey Kelly” preamble.

Election? What election?

The world “lunatic” is one of my favourite. I should learn the etymology.

No comments: