It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-08

Notes

This morning smelled like smoke. I wonder if those farmers down Mexico way are clearing fields again. Other folks think it is just fog. Nat and I smelled campfires. Other than that, it was a nice ride in.

Sick as a dog today. If we weren’t a man down on support I might have taken the day off sick. Not that I have any sick days left. Once I was at work I felt much more energetic.

I love the Republican saying there is no hope of an agreement between the parties to prevent the tax hikes and cuts that hit January first. We are screwed. Someone said it will cost a household that makes $50000 a year something like $2000 in additional costs and direct taxes next year just to survive. This is ridiculous. I don’t know anyone who wants that. I know few people who can afford it. I know a few people who will have to lose something important to comply.

Space time cristle The idea is to make a clock that will run right up to and beyond the end of the universe.

EscapePod is one of those audio cast shows where they stick all kinds of information in the feed besides the links to the audio files. It can be annoying when you have a month of posts to sift through to get to one story. Then they bitch about the weather. Also annoying.

No comments: