It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-29

Notes


I love listening to people talking about college football. It is all about money and TV revenue. That is why these teams are moving all over the place. No one cares one little bit about the fans. That is, except their wallets.

MY2K. This is a hashtag mentioned by the president the other day. It is a way for Democrats to make the Republicans look bad when it comes to this whole Fiscal Cliff thing. It is not working quite as well as planned. It turns out a conservative group has bought the highest advertising keywords. The thing it points to is an article speaking about Bernanke being wrong on the whole raising taxes thing.

The lawyers are trying to make high level companies responsible for low level employees. This means the the idea of company A hiring a contract company to screw people instead of company A doing it may be coming to an end. This has been done in the garment industry. I bet farming is not far behind. Will there be a day when there is no point in hiring contractors because they will have the same rights as real employees? Let me know when they hit programmers.

I leave the house in the dar. I et to work as the sun is coming up. I’m lucky if I get out of the hose before it is pitch black outside. This whole daylight savings time BS just isn’t making my world a happier place. There is nothing wrong with dark. It is just that whole seasonal attitude thing. I’ll live.

I had lunch today. There were leftover sandwich boxes from Jason’s Deli from some meeting. I had a roast beef box. It had chips, a fruit cup thing with dipping gupe and a cookie. I hadn’t planned on having lunch. That sort of thing has happened more lately. It seems I’m on the list to get one of those leftover sandwich boxes because I’ve fallen on a few. Maybe I have my nose in the air. Nat called me and said she got me meatloaf at a restaurant this evening. I’m eating good today.

I have a tiny bump on my left elbow. It is right in the spot that hits the table when I relax my shoulder while typing or using the mouse. Annoying, but not a bad thing.

No comments: