It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-26

Notes:

Screw Twinkies. I’ll miss Wonder Bread.

Some people who work at Wal-Mart protested the the store staying open over the holidays. They want more money and they want more time off. It sounds like they need to unionize to me. Wal-Mart has closed stores that voted to start a union. It will boil down to either unionizing nationwide or not getting what they want I’m afraid. I don’t like unions. I’m just saying.

My head has been hurting off and on for over a week. I still have either an ear or sinus infection that comes and goes. I’ve tried all kinds of things. I need to get more aggressive with the hydrogen peroxide in the ears. I do nte nose thing every day. That helps, but it isn’t enough. I have all but given up on drugs. They sideeffects are just more than the cure is worth.

I just flagged a video on YouTube for violating my copyright. That feels strange. Needed to be done though. Not sure anything will happen. I’m sure I’ll complain about it in the future if anything comes of it. wish me luck. Goddamn copyright violators. Hang’em high!

They keep finding asshole traders who are not answering to anyone. They put huge amounts of other people’s money at risk. Now it is some guy in Switzerland who was trading massive amounts of stocks and blocks of “risk mechanisms”. Long story short, too many people trusted him with way too much money and he got busted losing massive amounts of money. He nearly brought down the biggest investment bank in Europe.

No comments: