It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-14

Notes:

“We will never copy a Western political system.” That was the new Chinese leader. I’m not going to bother attempting to try the name. I’m not even going to try to copy it. This guy is keeping his cards right on his vest. He took power and said nothing about his plans. People have no idea what to expect. One of the experts interviewed who would speak about the transition said the Communist party is a state within a state. It is closed to entry and full of tribal politics. The expert said it is more like mafia politics. I’ve always said that China is Alargarky by committee. This news article and interviews confirms that statement in my mind.

In Kenya, Obama has achieve sainthood. The homeboy made big. He is a rock star and a pope all rolled in to one.

Every bit of news out of Europe seems to be about strikes, protests over austerity, and rich people bitching about their favorite coffee shops closing. The only people making money are crowdsource investment web sites. Banks won’t loan, but the web will.

I mowed and weed whacked the yard last night after I got home. I got home after 19:00. I walked in the door around 20:15 or so. I was sick all weekend so that was a no go. When else am I expected to do it? To be honest, I don’t do that much worse a job in the dark than in the light.

No comments: