It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-11-10

Notes from Sol3

Earth has a name. The sun (that Earth orbits) has a symbol that is a circle with a dot in the middle. Sol is Roman. Helios is Greek. Link

Lunch conversation:
We had a talk about one-upmanship. We told stories about cutting ourselves and friends who cut themselves. It was fun. It was started by a band aid on my head. Someone knows what happened. I’m not saying.

Physically, I feel much better today. Yesterday, I felt like warmed over ass. My head hurt and my body ached. Now, everything hurts a lot less. Last night I flushed my ears with hydrogen peroxide, flushed my nose with saline and flushed my throat with mouthwash. I repeated the procedure this morning and will again this evening. Normally, I only do the nose thing once a day. The ear thing gets done maybe twice a month. I rarely gargle. Perhaps if I keep this regiment up every day, I will save off infection. I do not think there is a down side to cleaning one’s innards when possible.

No comments: