It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-05-10

Obama and same sex marriage

Obama has written off so called blue color or Reagan Democrats. Obama is loosing the young because they are getting out of collage and not getting jobs. The Democratic base saw not a single one of the changes Obama promised come about during the first four years.

The gay community (LGPT or whatever lable you want to put on these folks) seem to know they are being used for political gain. I did hear one crybaby on the radio last night wine about how wonderful it is that a president made this decision and it is about time blah blah. I'm not hearing a lot of it. I can't get hold of my friends who are members of this community to ask them what they think. They all have jobs, lives and many have kids. I'll keep working on that.

The only evolution Obama has made recently is a result of an election in three states that was a slaughter for Democrats. Something big had to be thrown to the great unwashed. When I listen to the audio of the little speech Obama gave, I don't buy that he really believes anything including this issue. He really seems like he is always just saying words. He reminds me of those sales people on the phone who are desperately trying to sell you something, but just sound desperate and not like they believe in their products.

No comments: