It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-05-23

Notes:

At the moment, I'm stuck in a rut. I can't seem to bring myself to do very much that is creative. I hope it is just writer's block and will go away soon. I like being creative. I'm not particularly good at it, but I enjoy trying.

Facebook is the leading photo sharing site on the internet. I don't think you can even link to galleries once on Facebook. I haven't figured out how anyway. Once uploaded, the pictures are stuck in the sandbox. This is the same thing that killed AOL. They wanted to create an environment online that you wouldn't want to escape. Facebook is rapidly turning in to the bad bits of AOL.

"She lived to one hundred and three, outliving all her children." -Writer's Almanac. I can't imagine that.

Am I really going to be one of those people who regrets not doing so much in my life when I'm old and dying, many years from now? I already regret things. Most of those things are having not done things. Are those true regrets? I'm not sure I could have done those things. The list is a mile long and mostly consist of dealing with people. Maybe I'll have the chance to vlog the experience and post it before I kick off.

There is a brain controlled robot out there. OK, it is an arm in this article. This is the beginning of the end. Between this and the rat brain controlled robots, they are going to take over. What are these scientists thinking?

60% of Americans think it would be all right to compensate organ downers and/or families. I think this is a dangerous slope.

No comments: