It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-05-18

Notes:

I heard someone use the old saying "If there is a will, there is a way." Today. I hadn't heard that in a while. It was me.

NPR came to a timely conclusion. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting more poor.

Retiring early means an earlier death. I've seen this in my personal life. There is evidence that it is both how you act and the lack of structure in your life that kill you. You have to be active and focused to live longer. I think I could pull it off. I plan on blogging/vlogging full time if I ever get a chance to retire.

People are complaining that Nascar is not exciting any more. I have to ask "Was it ever exciting for sober people?" "Is it too safe now?" It isn't a demolition Derby.

The wireless mouse I have at home uses a separate dongle on the computer. This is nothing new. The mouse turns off when you plug the dongle back in to the mouse for storage. The trouble is, that appears to be the only way besides removing the battery to turn the mouse off. If you intend to leave the laptop and mouse sitting for a couple days, the battery would go dead between uses. It appears the new mice have a switch and a much smaller USB dongle.

No comments: