It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-05-15

Notes:

Money

I just found myself skipping a news story about the housing market picking up. I can't help but feel split on this subject. our house has lost nearly $30,000 in value. We will never get that back out of the shit box we bought. The fact that people are getting more than they expected, but less than they wanted is not making me feel warm and fuzzy.

Greece is really about to get pushed out of the EU. I have thought this is the inevitable way to exit the situation. It was simply inevitable that someone would screw up. I remember a news story from the beginning of the EU experiment that said there was no exit strategy for countries. Once you are in, there is no plan to get out. Well, there is about to be one, like it or not.

The BBS finally admits that the EU is "back in recession." When exactly were you out of recession? I remember people saying a "U" shaped recession and an "L" shaped recession. It turns out it is more like a "\" shaped recession.

Other

I ate lunch yesterday and had an apple and some cereal for dinner last night. Today just before lunch, I was starving. I really need to find a cheap source of food that is exceedingly easy to fix.

No comments: