It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-05-10

The exterminator

The exterminator showed up, sprayed then demanded payment. We had one more treatment on our contract. Nat didn't remember this until the guy left so she paid with the card. Nat called the contract company only to find out that this treatment should have been included. Then I called the bank be cause Nat saw the guy write down our card information. We will be without the card for 5 to 10 business days. This just might be a hardship, but hopefully not.

It felt funny shredding that card. our shredder at the house won't really do cards even though it says it will. I did the dead at work. Shredding was the correct thing to do, but still, something just didn't sit right.

A friend of ours said it was raciest to assume the guy was going to do something with our numbers because he was Indian. I didn't know he was Indian until after I made the choice to stop the card. Regardless of skin color, don't mess with my info.

I'm sure it is all just some clerical issue. The company we went with is far too expensive. If we go with an exterminator, we are going to have to find someone more ... less ... someone who is cheap.

No comments: