It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2012-03-31

Notes:

I'm reading (listening to) a bunch of speculative fiction where people upload themselves to devices. Or, people have ubiquitous contact to a a collective hive network. The common thread is of course things that go wrong or people taking advantage of such glitches. This is a good exorcise for all the things that are coming in my lifetime. I bet that before my end, baring accidents, there will be many of these advances. I think the idea of uploading yourself is a ways off, but a hive mind sort of thing is here now if you count online gaming. It is not thought and people think they have control of their experience, but it is sort of the idea.

Riding the bus sucks. Light rail and trolleys are just too frigging expensive. If they would just get rid of the drivers, things would work much

No comments: