It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-12-18

Shit happens

Goods

  • We have good insurance at my work.
  • The roof doesn't leak (yet).
  • I've been vlogging for a while and seem to like it.
  • Global warming has still proven to be bullshit.
  • Had a couple free lunches last week. Christmas and all.
  • Man's domination of the dog and horse continues unabated.

Bads

  • Illness
    • Nat is still recovering from surgery.
    • I'm sick.
    • My father needs a new kidney. God knows what else.
    • My right big toe knuckle appears to be too large. What the hell do you do about that?
    • I think I have a cavity and no frigging dentist. We don't need any new medical bills.
  • Our water keeps getting dirty because we are at the end of the water line. That is just plane disgusting, but a fact.
  • The bills are piling up faster than I can pay them. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, but it keeps getting farther away.
  • People keep dumping work on me so they can take off early for Christmas vacation.

I'm sure I'll think of something else.

No comments: