It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-29

Notes:

No more ASCII text stuff. I think I got it out of my system. It is a long hard road to giving up ASCII graphics. I may never completely recover.

What do you call a row of rabbits jumping backward? A receding hairline (hare).

The dictionary people removed the word cosset tape. There are still cosset tapes. Sexting has gone in.

One of the folks being interviewed on Wakeup to Money suggested that the only thing that QE2 (Quantitative Easing 2) accomplished was driving the price of gold through the roof. Bring on QE3 apparently.

Hollywood is figuring out that people like longer ark kind of stories. That is, people like the hour long episode that has some kind of problem resolution with an over all story or multiple stories going on in the background that come together at some point. LOST seems to have kicked this off recently. They certainly did not invent the idea. It reminds me of Japanese Anomie. I'm waiting for TV series that have defined number of episodes and that is it. The story is done.

When is the last time you saw a video game arcade that was making money? One of the podcasts I listen to revisited the movie Last Star Fighter. The premise is recruiting troupes using games. Now, I'm sure our government keeps an eye on X-Box Live scores to recruit. If they are not, maybe they should.

I may have to poke out the beep mechanism from the new KVM at work. It is driving me up the wall. There does not appear to be a switch or method for killing it without actually killing it.

"Jar-jar Binx jumping around like a Fragile on crack." -Doonsteef. I love it.

The tenth anniversary of 9/11 or September Eleventh approaches. I was in a meeting on the phone with some guys in Midland Michigan. I worked for my previous employer. My door was shut. Someone called me on my mobile phone. No one ever called me on my mobile. This was before text. I only had a mobile because every one else had one. I didn't answer. I wish to this day I had taken a picture of the hundred plus people in the snack area watching the single TV in the building.

Made my first video intro. Now I just need a video to stick it on.

No comments: