It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-19

Notes:

A friend at work and I had a little discussion this morning about coffee. He brings in his coffee. The ... bilge we have at work is bad, inconsistent, bad, tastes like the inside of a Camel's ass, and is bad. Several of the folks at work bring in their coffee. I would consider doing the same, but it is just not in the budget of time or money. Oh, the biggest reason is my laziness.

Lunch conversation today consisted of where every one wanted to go and something about batteries. I didn't go to lunch with the rest of the folks because I'm broke. They went to Fudrudker's. I don't go there without Nat If I can help it. She likes the place.

Elle starts school next week I believe. This may have been her first summer off since starting school. I remember going back after the big break. I and most of the other kids were a wreck for about two weeks. It takes a great deal of effort to get back on track.

There are no dragons flying passed my window on their way to the fields to consumer our future.

No comments: