It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-16

Notes:

It would be great to have written something. It is so easy these days to put words down for others to read. It is no easier to have anything to say. It is harder to be honest. Harder because the ideas don't have time to take seed and grow. They flutter away in the wind instantly.

I woke up this morning at the right time. I reached for my phone which was not there. This is a reflex that I do every morning because I use my phone for an alarm clock. The phone was in my pocket, very dead. Habit, or my guardian angle watching out for me? You decide. You see, I do not wake up on the weekends and reach for a phone that is not going off. The alarm is programmed for week days only. How convenient.

It sucks when the host OS doesn't outlast the guest OS. I have to reboot my Windows machine hosting my Linux VMs more than the Linux VMs. That blows.

Forbidden Planet was filmed on the same sound stage as The Wizard of Oz. There was a fifteen year difference.

No comments: