It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-15

Notes:

I want a constitutional amendment that only lets Congress meet for 3 consecutive days and only 3 consecutive days a year. They have to take care of all business in those 3 days. They must then have a full time job outside of being a representative. The position must be unpaid. What do you think?

Mark Lavin named Barrack Obama as the de facto founder of the Tea Party. I would add Nancy Palosi as a co-founder.

I had the goofiest dream last night. I was splitting wood and the trees kept walking up and asking if I could split them. I was wondering why they wanted to be split. They would pull of some limbs like cutting hair and hand them over.

Remember the 200th episode on YouTube? It was actually the 201st video that I uploaded. I had already shot some of the footage and had the works rolling when I had to re-upload the previous upload due to some SNAFU. These things happen. I hope no one is upset about it. I doubt anyone has done or will do the math.

One day I'll own one of these.

No comments: