It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-10

Notes:

The best experts in the financial fields are only a little bit better than a coin flip at prediction the future of financial issues. Meteorologists are better at predicting the weather, but not by much.

Europe and Australia have this thing called Science without Borders. This is a way to get places like Brazil and spots in Africa to foot the bill for some of the science stuff that western countries have been doing up to the present. Not a bad idea to be honest. The rest of the world has skin in the science game after all.

Marijuana is as bad for you physically as tobacco. That's what I've heard over and over anyway. Yet, people in California are complaining that their friends who smoke mo-jo get pissed at them if they light up a cigarette. Hypocrites. Personally, I find marijuana stink just as stinky as tobacco. People who smoke don't think it is offensive.

Today, I debugged some scripts to setup computers on a network. I used a virtual machine to perform this task. It is not the first time. I have used a regular computer in the past that I had to fix between trials. I have to tell you, having the snapshot ability makes it easy to blow a machine up and start over. Just fantastic. This must have saved me a full day of trial and error.

No comments: