It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-05

Notes:

Why aren't consumer buying more? Our economy relies on this. Well, when people have less money in their pocket and little access to additional debt, they stop buying. They are not denying the world their consuming goodness, they simply don't have what it takes to perform the task. Duh.

30% of adults and 60% of teens in the U. K. admit they are addicted to their mobile phones. I'm not sure if I can say I am addicted to my phone. This study didn't count using other devices instead of the phone. If that were the case, I could probably get away without a phone for a week. I would complain online about it incessantly.

I was trying to get a fixed font in one of my blog entries. It worked with the "pre" tag, but that also caused a space after the sections which I did not want. The font settings didn't seem to get applied. I tried several things. Then I thought about it for second. I had over ridden the font settings in that browser to make pages more easily readable.

"The U. S. had to up the debt ceiling. There was really no choice." This is why we want a balanced budget amendment. This will remove the debt ceiling as a choice. The government choice will be to stop spending money they do not already have.

Shooting my 200th video today. Bits and pieces. Can't wait to show it off. It is not good or anything. Just want it done.

No comments: