It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-29

Cuz

I go back and forth following my cousin on Twitter and remover her. She is 18, but has the emotional age of about 13. Maybe I'm just old. If I could just turn off her re-tweets. For some reason, her re-tweets keep coming through even though I've turned them off in the web interface for Twitter. Currently I have her unfollowed because of Britney Spears tweets.

My other cousin runs a comic company called TopCow Comics. I love his tweets. Oh, excuse me, his Facebook posts. He talks about parties, people in the industry, how proud he is of his boys, the biasness, occasionally running in to celebrities. I really enjoy living the touch of celebrity life through him. I understand he is sick of it and looking for a way out.

Another cousin writes books about vampires.

Another was a cop, but I don't know if she and the author are the same. I can't keep the names straight.

One of my cousins did crime scene animations for a couple years. Not sure if this is all the same cousin or not.

No comments: