It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-16

NPR blows

NPR had a story about the CEO bailing on the organization. He left after a reporter, under the guise of a large potential downer from an organization for the betterment of Muslims, gave him the opportunity to make a fool of himself. NPR called it a trick, trap, everything except unacceptable behavior from their CEO. They attacked the reporters. They attacked the tactics. They didn't mention the downer side of thing very much. What I want to know is how hard the actors, or reporters had to pull to get the output from the CEO.

The title of this entry is not nearly expressive enough. I wish I could say that I like NPR. I listen to NPR. I help pay for NPR, even though I have never donated. Every time I hear them ask for money, I say to the radio that I gave at the office, meaning that I pay taxes, thus, I pay them already.

In my humble opinion, I think NPR has a liberal bias. I believe they fashion their stories to reflect their opinions and disguise it as simple fact. I believe that an infuse of conservative reporters and editors would help very little. I believe it will take a new media to answer the call. No longer will large organized entities be able to silence, by way of overwhelming exposure, the single opposing voice.

That or it is the same old same old and we are all out of luck.

No comments: